Wednesday 30 December 2009

Top Ten 'I AM' Photographs - Number 10

Dear Readers,

I have been asked to state my Top Ten 'I AM' location photographs. The irony is that the person making the request was the photographer for this photo entry at Number 10. This photograph was taken in Tunisia. It has special significance because it was the photograph that began this incredible journey. I had the idea for my book to travel the world the moment I saw this picture. This was the first and now over 220 photographs have been taken in over 25 different countries around the world and still counting!

I am forever grateful to my great friend for that moment of inspiration, without it the others would not exist so there was no question that it made the Top Ten. Who knows what these photographs will be able to do for people, we have to believe that each one of us has our own story to tell.

To view the other pictures visit - www.myspace.com/alexanderjackman

Look out for entry Number 9

Until Next time.

No comments: