Sunday 13 December 2009

I AM - is finally here!

Dear Readers,

Welcome to the first installment of the book 'I AM'. You will find that it is currently registered online with some of the major bookstores. You can search for the title on http://www.amazon.co.uk/ or http://www.play.com/, it is available to purchase. The delivery schedule at present will take a number of weeks to match other books available online. I hope this won't cause too much inconvenience.

I have to stress there is a still long way to go. I have The London Book Fair at the Excel Building in April closely followed by the New York Expo in May. Then I hope to go to Beijing in August before closing 2010 with Germany in October. These events are where buyers from major retailers, agents, publishers, distribution companies and media congregate to unveil the next line of top selling books and authors. I will be attending with a few surprises of my own. Stay tuned.

So you can see quite clearly that a place on a major retailers' premium New Release or Bestseller Shelf is still a year away. There is also tremendous competition for shelf space. Millions of books are produced vying for the same spot. Each trying to stand out from the rest. I know what it is I need to do and I will get there. I will be working hard throughout this winter building sales volume with all local bookshops in London before April in time for The London Book Fair.

Now that the momentum is gathering pace keep an eye out for BLOG updates. If you have any questions you would like to ask, I always try to make myself available to reply to all my messages. There have been some great questions already. Join me Alexander Jackman on Facebook.

Thank you again for your support. I hope that if you decide to purchase 'I AM' there is something there for you as there was for me.

Until Next time.

No comments: